There's Magic Out There: TruMoo Goosebumps Haunted Halloween Sweepstakes!

October 03, 2013

TruMoo Goosebumps Haunted Halloween Sweepstakes!


Have you heard about the Goosebumps Haunted Hollywood vacation sweepstakes? Its super easy to enter! Pick up some TruMoo from the store (half gallon or larger specially marked Halloween edition) From now through October 31st. Then head on over to the Tru Moo Facebook page and click on the tab at the top or enter at TruMoo.com with the code on your cap sticker.

Plus just for entering you receive a printable coupon for $2 off any Goosebumps DVD! Perfect for this Halloween season.

Good Luck and fingers crossed. Meanwhile enjoy some TruMoo while watching Goosebumps!
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I'm stopping by from the Bloglovin hop. I'm a new follower through Bloglovin. Your blog is great & I can't wait to see future posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!