There's Magic Out There: Happiness Is... (Week 6)

April 03, 2013

Happiness Is... (Week 6)

Happiness Is... Remembering all the beautiful times you shared with your pet and knowing that although they are no longer with you, they will always be a part of your Heart. 
Happiness Is... Family! Having my family all together this past Easter weekend was amazing fun! 
Happiness Is... That cozy feeling you get bundled in your blanket while theres a huge storm outside and its chilly. I love the sound of rain against my window, but especially the smell of rain! 

Happiness Is... Having a new Craft come out in a couple of hours at Gummy Lump. (Hint: Hope you saved some of your Easter grass)

Lisa at Crazy Adventures in parenting has been doing a weekly series called "Happiness Is_____" where every Wednesday she will be having a link up for others to share what Happiness is to them. So go check that out and link up! You can also follow others along with the hash tag #HappinessIs on twitter and Instagram. Hope to see you there spreading the happiness!
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. The picture of the confetti eggs being cracked is great! My family loved those eggs, I even picked up another dozen on clearance after Easter. I too love the sound of a rain storm, it's just so calming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about the kitty, Alvina. She was very pretty.

    Family time looks fun! It's so great being with family, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here from the blog hop. I just wanted to let you know I'm following you via bloglovin' and GFC! You can find me here :o)

    Blog url
    http://www.croppedstories.blogspot.com

    Bloglovin'
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3718883

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!