There's Magic Out There: Project 52: Week 11

March 18, 2013

Project 52: Week 11

This week we celebrated St. Patricks day and even our dog got in the spirit of green fun! Munchkin had a lot of fun outdoors jumping on the trampoline! He says he is flying and I bet that's how he feel with his feet off the ground jumping. We even got to have water fun outside with his mini pool. He loved making foot prints with his wet feet. He especially has fun being my mini photographer which I love because I have an addiction to photography and apparently I gave him the bug! It was a beautiful weather week in San Antonio as you can tell. 

How's your week been going? This is My Project 52, if you are doing a project 52 share with me! 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!