There's Magic Out There: Have you checked out Firmoo?

February 08, 2013

Have you checked out Firmoo?

Recently I got a chance to try out a pair of Firmoo glasses and I am really liking them. And its not just me, I have been sharing them with my sister and even my munchkin (Don't worry the ones I am using are clear lenses). 
So your wondering whats Firmoo? Firmoo is the world's most popular online eyeglasses store. They carry men and women's glasses (prescription, sunglasses, just for fashion). Surprisingly I had never heard of it but now I'm glad I do know about them. 

I have had them about 2 weeks now and they are awesome. OK I want to make something very clear though, I do not need glasses, neither does my munchkin but my sister does need reading glasses. I have been wearing them as a fashion statement and munchkin for pretend play (they are sturdy). My sister has also been wearing them for fashion also (while not reading).

Here are some fun pictures I took of my sister and munchkin wearing them (okay I took it as a chance to do a fun photo shoot of them):
My Sister:



Munchkin:
Me: (I'm not really great at self photography)
I hope you try them out and to make it easier to try, Firmoo has this special program The First Pair Free program, that lets you get the first pair of glasses of your choice free and you just pay shipping. You even can get a refund/exchange if you are not satisfied with them. 

So go check them out and hope you love them! 

Disclosure: I was given a free pair of Firmoo glasses to review. All opinions are my own. Your experience may vary from mine.

2 comments:

  1. Nice glasses!

    I wonder if they carry those big huge glasses that all the stars wear. I would love a pair of those. Maybe I will take a look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you did take a look! They have so many pairs in different colors and styles

      Delete

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!