There's Magic Out There: Fixing up Home

September 08, 2012

Fixing up Home

Yesterday we finally got a new ac window unit and its great! Our old one had gone kaput 3 days before. And that wasn't a surprise for us because it had been shutting down this whole summer. With the Texas heat being too much to handle it really struggled to keep the room cool and would shut off constantly. We knew it was giving out but thought we might make it through the heat and well Fall is pretty much here and it tried its hardest. Heres the adventure of our new ac. It was me my mom and sister making the house cool again.






          Yay! no more of the house being too hot. It sure feels good :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!